MacLellan Law Firm has structured itself around the needs of the individual in order to do what's right for each person. In doing so, we work on a one-to-one basis with our clients to learn their cases and tailor our guidance to their unique needs, both legal and personal.
Doing What's Right For You
As part of our commitment to individualized attention, our lawyers offer clients a unique comprehensive approach to legal matters. As a result, our clients get to work with the attorneys who already know them across a full range of deeply personal family and estate matters. In fact, our firm offers a variety of services, including:
- Estate planning and probate: We assist clients with the complete range of estate planning and probate matters, including durable powers of attorney and health care powers of attorney.
- Name changes: Our firm holds a particular strength in this niche area when it comes to assisting people who want to recover a previous name, Americanize a name and other name changes.
- Conservatorships and guardianships: We craft traditional conservatorships as well as conservatorships for adult children in need of care.
- Business law: MacLellan Law Firm has advised businesses for decades in transactional and litigation matters.
- Family law: Clients seek our experienced legal judgment in a wide variety of family matters, including, among others, divorce, international matters and adoption.
- And more
MacLellan Law Firm excels at meeting the needs of families throughout the San Jose, California, area, in part, because the firm itself is a family. Founded nearly a quarter of a century ago by attorney Michael J. MacLellan (a 12-year veteran of the police force), our firm continues today under the guidance of Michael's daughter, attorney Mary MacLellan, with the help of her mother, Anne MacLellan.
San Jose Family Law, Estate And Business Law
MacLellan Law Firm can help you understand why you can entrust your most personal matters to us with confidence. We can schedule a complimentary consult with you today. Please call our office at 408-629-8000 or contact us online.